Ladies and gentlemen of the Bookdom! It has come to pass that I am in need of aid for my quest to share a love of books with the world.
Okay, so here’s the deal: unless something goes horribly wrong, I will be starting grad school for science education in January. My free time (aka reading, blogging, etc.) is going to be taking a massive hit. Maintaining NovelKnight at its current levels will be near impossible especially once I have my semester of student teaching. The last time I had to take a break due to college it wasn’t terrible but not great either and I’d rather avoid another extended (semi)hiatus.
But you post so much right now!
And that’s exactly why I’d like to start seeking a co-blogger/reviewer now!
So you’re not going in blind, a bit about me:
- I’m a perfectionist. It’s true. Not my best trait but one I want to be upfront about.
- I LOVE books. Outside of work and school, my main hobby is reading.
- Organization is key. I don’t always have posts scheduled far in advance but I keep a blog planner to map things out.
I’m looking for an individual (possibly 2 if we just click) who would like to contribute reviews, or possibly more (weekly memes, discussion posts, etc). The minimum is one review a week, but if you’re looking to post more we can talk!
What you can expect from the experience:
- A space to share your honest opinions on books, blogging, and anything in between.
- NovelKnight stats for requesting ARCs.
- Someone to fangirl over books with. ^_^
What I’m looking for:
- You MUST love reading (did I really need to say that? probably not)
- You MUST be able to post at least once a week. I plan to do the same so I don’t expect any more from you than I can manage myself.
- You MUST be easy to contact and fairly quick to respond.
I’m not going to have an application form simply because I want to get a sense for who you are. I want to get to know you first to see if we can work as a team. I think that’s a really important step since we would be relying on each other and I want to make sure the experience is as positive as possible.
You do NOT have to have your own blog to apply, and if you already have one you’re still welcome to shoot me an email!
If you are interested in working with NovelKnight, please email me at the address below with
1) an introduction to yourself
2) your prior experience blogging/reviewing
3) why you want to join NovelKnight
4) any other information you think might be relevant or would like me to know
I will accept applications until October 31st!
thenovelknight [at] gmail [dot] com