Armchair Book Expo is an online event that takes place for those of us who are unable to attend BEA in New York. There’s giveaways, twitter chats, blog hopping, and more! It seemed like a great way to get back into the flow of blogging (as I have been ridiculously absent lately :/ sorry) and to just have a little bit of fun with other bloggers! Be sure to check out their blog for more information! #ArmchairBEA and FAQs
Today I am going to be introducing myself with a few of the prompts they provided for us! So without further ado…here’s me 😀
- I am a 20 year old bisexual blogger from the west coast who loves to read YA, however, I am trying to branch out more so I am always looking for recs of any kind!
- My summer plans consist of working as many hours as I can, having *two* engagement parties, planning my wedding, and spending as much time in the pool and with a book as I can
- My favorite genre to read is probably fantasy, which is weird since I disliked fantasy very much as a young teen, but I also really love mystery/thrillers and cute contemporaries quite a lot.
- The best book I have ever read is probably a tie between Parable of the Sower and The Hate You Give. They are both written by authors of color, the main characters are people of color and they both address big topics that plague our society. I highly recommend that EVERYONE read both.
- Currently I am reading 4 different books because I have been in a reading slump since I finished A Court of Wings and Ruin and nothing is catching my interest. The 4 books are: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, Windwitch by Susan Dennard, Wizard’s First Rule by Terry Goodkind, and Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.